LSU
i really hate UT.
i still have bragging rights, dont forget that, but i just want this season to be over, and start fresh next year.
Dang it I was hoping you would put up a fight. It just isn't as fun to rag on someone when they don't disagree. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
So, are you pulling for the Bayou or Knox Vegas Saturday?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
LSU
i really hate UT.
i still have bragging rights, dont forget that, but i just want this season to be over, and start fresh next year.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
If Tennisshoe shows up with their A game and makes no mistakes at all they lose by 21. If not it could get ugly fast.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Tennessee has never played a complete game. They either come out flat and go in at half down by 15-20and have to really turn it around the second half or they come out and jump up by 15-20 and Phil goes into his prevent offense (let's just not have a turnover and punt and put it on the deffense) and they end up squeaking out a win or losing. You don't see this garbage out of anyone else in the SEC they keep pouring it on and leave no doubt.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tennessee has never played a complete game. They either come out flat and go in at half down by 15-20and have to really turn it around the second half or they come out and jump up by 15-20 and Phil goes into his prevent offense (let's just not have a turnover and punt and put it on the deffense) and they end up squeaking out a win or losing. You don't see this garbage out of anyone else in the SEC they keep pouring it on and leave no doubt. </div></div>
This is True.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Tennisshoe shows up with their A game and makes no mistakes at all they lose by 21. If not it could get ugly fast. </div></div>
If UT brings their A game and make no mistakes trust me they can win the game. That statement above is just hilarious. You must still be mad at the fact that the "emasculated gobblers" got their ass handed to them by 41. Anybody want to make a small wager on this one. Give me UT and 21 and I will throw down a benjamin on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
ill give you UT and 6
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
If you're so confident that UT's "A" game is that good, why do you still want 21 points?
I am starting to believe UT is destined to win this game. Who would have thought UT would win the East?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/rebelron/varsity08-600x312.jpg[/img]
I think he is saying 21 because of PVVike's comments.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks